This issue celebrates the one-year anniversary of The Garden Weekly. This newsletter started with Issue #1 on April 2, 2021 with an Easter issue. At the time, I wasn't quite sure what TGW should or would be. It's hard to believe that one year along, more than 300 of you have subscribed, and I know there are more that read through Twitter, Facebook, the website, and RSS.
I won't belabor the point, but I do want to say thank you. If you have questions or feedback, you can always reply to this e-mail or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to chat about a link or provide your own unique perspective, the website now has comments at the bottom of each page. So click the "View Online" button near the top of the e-mail, and post your comment!
Lastly, and this is quite exciting, I'm happy to introduce The Garden Weekly App. It's only on iOS right now, but it's a great way to enjoy TGW. Here are a few of the features:
- Get a notification every week when a new letter is released (if you want).
- Read The Garden Weekly in a beautiful format with light and dark modes, including when you don't have internet access.
- Search for a headline, blog, and more.
- Sync your read articles and easily see what's new.
- Easily share your favorite posts.
- Use Dynamic Type to scale up or down the font size throughout the app.
I hope you'll check it out, and we hope to improve it as time goes on.
Thanks for being a reader of The Garden Weekly. Here's to another year!